This is the prefect Braai accompaniment or lunchbox treat or snack
- High in Protein
- Diabetes Friendly
- Mash 2 medium (600g) sweet potatoes, with ¼ cup of crumbled Feta or Ricotta ( per your preference) and 6 eggs
- Combine 1 cup of self-raising flour (as an alternative option – we use ½ cup of Flour and ½ cup of Raw Pea Protein) ½ tsp salt , 50g of sunflower or pumpkin seeds and fold through wet ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased baking tray (a muffin pan can also be used.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container